Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break and a Root Canal

So, I am officially done with my Student Teaching in the Kindergarten class that I was in. On Monday, I will start with 5th grade. It should be a drastic change, but we will have to see what I like better! Anyways, I was so stressed towards the end of this last student teaching term. I was teaching full time by myself, trying to work part-time as much as possible, I had a 21 page TPA paper due, and also a 21 slide Powerpoint to turn in. Understandably, I was going crazy!

So, I went home for some rest and relaxation just to find out that I needed a root canal. A root canal?!?!? I'm only 23 years old!!!! Last year, I had to get a crown put on and at that time it was because I didn't really think that flossing was important. Well, I have been a faithful flosser for over a year now and I went back to the dentist not only to find that it didn't help at all, but that my tooth was actually worse than my other one was last year! So I was able to have the root canal done on Monday (which I wasn't initially planning on staying that long in Merced for), and I was able to come home with my sister. Needless to say, my spring break was not as stress-free as I had intended it to be.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com