Monday, March 9, 2009

A Much Needed Mini Vacation

This past weekend, me and Mitch took a much needed mini vacation. I have been giving my all to going back to school and teaching Kindergarten AND working part time and I really really wanted a break. So, we took a little vacation! It was soo much fun. I have this Bucket List of things I want to do and go to the San Diego Zoo and ride on Amtrak were both on the list. I also really wanted to see the Gaslamp District.
We had such a good time and I swear that we walked like 5 miles over the course of the weekend. We really didn't eat that healthy, but I don't feel guilty because of all the walking that we did.

The only downside to taking a break in the middle of my overhaul of things is that I had a really hard time getting back into the swing of things; especially when you throw the time change into the mix. I DID NOT want to get up this morning! Anyways, here are some pictures from the trip.


Petco Park

Gaslamp District
We had a caricature drawn of us!!!!



We didn't take a truck down there so we used public transportation to get around everywhere.

Beautiful ocean view from the Amtrak train on the way home.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com