Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Annual Christmas Celebration

Sorry for the lag in posts. I just, quite frankly, haven't felt like it lately. As awesome as it would be to do a daily or even weekly post, I don't like to write unless I feel inspired or have something to write about.

That being said, I have a little catching up to do!

Every year, Mitch and I host an annual Christmas Celebration party. This was our third or fourth year doing it. I can't remember. Pathetic. Anyways, life gets so ridiculously busy that I truly enjoy hosting this party because it is one time a year that we can try to have all of our friends over to catch up and enjoy each others company.

Many of our friends are having kids or, like us, are just so crazy busy that it makes it very difficult to plan get-togethers. We were so appreciative of all of our friends/family that were able to come and hang out for a bit!

















Stay tuned for a recap of our first Christmas day that we've hosted!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com