Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our First Hosted Christmas

Since Mitch and I got engaged we have rotated holidays between my family and his. This year was our year to have Christmas down here with Mitch's family. We got together with Mitch's brothers and decided that we would try something new and host Christmas at our home this year! I was so ecstatic. I absolutely LOVE hosting parties and things. Plus, we have been extremely blessed with what we have and I feel like we should share it with others.

Here are some photos of the day (with my new camera I got for Christmas!):

The weekend before Christmas. Opening gifts with my family.

Our tree this year.
Christmas morning!

Setting the table

Another table

One our our friends and his kids came over so we could deep fry their turkey before we did our own. Super tasty!


All the tasty food!

Logan made homemade pies for dessert.






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com