Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Festivities

So to celebrate the holiday season a little early, I had a Christmas party! I love parties and love having tons of people over, unfortunately, my apartment is only so large. My roommates and I had our annual little Christmas gift exchange and dinner before the party started. Also, my roommate from my freshman year of college and her boyfriend were able to make it up. That was really special because I haven't seen her since graduation. Anyways, here are some photos from the event....

Present time!




Shannon liked her gifts

Nicole liked her bows













Ho, Ho, Ho

I quickly found out that a Crockpot is not the smartest way (or the fastest) to make homemade hot chocolate. Don't do it!

Roommates!

Mitch and I

One of Rocky and Nikki's twins. I LOVE these boys.

Party People

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com