Friday, July 27, 2012

Photoshop Break

Today is baking day!!!! See my previous post if you haven't seen the insanity. Anyways, I was super confident and not at all nervous about this GINORMOUS task until yesterday. Yesterday, I bought all of my "wet" ingredients. That's when it hit me. Holy moly.... pray for me.

In the meantime, I would like to show something else that was a ginormous task that turned out beautifully. I use Photoshop a lot at work. Crop people out, paste people in, erase facial or complexion issues, put someone's head on someone else's body, sit someone in a chair when they were originally standing.....you name it, I've done it. My latest feat is this beauty:


That photo right there is for my monthly magazine that I design, edit and produce or our office. That photo right there is actually 4 photos (yes, FOUR photos) meshed and molded together. I could not have asked for it to turn out any better. I kind of want to print it out and hang it on our refrigerator like you do with the artwork you're proud of when you are a kid. I wonder if Mitch would mind......

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com